INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
Your data shall be processed for the following purposes: to maintain the commercial relationship existing between the parties; to prepare statistics; to manage the registration and deregistration of users; to organize services and events; to manage requests and applications; to prepare customer satisfaction surveys; to send newsletters and magazines; to sell products or services; to customize subsequent purchases and browsing; and to send marketing communications that are most suited to your buying habits, including electronic communications, regarding offers and services related to our Website, including both the proprietary products related to the entity and those of third parties with which we collaborate that we sell through our Website.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR DATA
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, licensor(s) and franchisor/ee(s).
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SICIS's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SICIS about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We also may share personal information about you for the following purposes:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- For data analytics. SICIS uses third-party web analytics services on the site, such as Google Analytics. These analytics services may collect information about your activities on the site to help us analyze how visitors use the site. To learn more about opting out of data collection through Google Analytics, click here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Under no circumstances will your personal data be communicated to other entities that do not belong to the SICIS Group or are franchisees of SICIS, without first requesting express consent.
USE AND STORAGE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
You hereby undertake to notify SICIS of any change to your personal data to ensure that it remains up-to-date at all times and contains no errors. If by means of this form you furnish us with the personal data of other individuals, we hereby warn you that you must do so with their consent, having notified them beforehand of the matters contained in this document.
SICIS hereby states that it has adopted reasonable security measures to ensure the integrity, security and conservation of the personal information stored in its files, in accordance with the provisions of any applicable legislation in force in relation to data protection SICIS recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of such information. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
SICIS will not gather or process personal data furnished by you if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
Accordingly, SICIS reserves the right to verify, using the means it deems appropriate, the age of any users who have furnished their personal data by means of this form, and may deny users under 13 years of age access to the services offered and then cancel and eliminate them. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
You may agree to the sending of marketing communications by marking the box established for such purpose on receipt of this Data Protection Policy. If you do not wish to have your email address used by SICIS to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
TYPES OF COOKIES
Classified by expiry date
- Session cookies: Session cookies remain in your browser during your visit (e.g. until you close the browser or leave the site).
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are saved in your browser after the session (unless they are deleted).
Classified by activity
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information on Website use; they do not gather personal data and the collected data is stored anonymously. Performance cookies are used to enhance the Website experience.
- Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies enable the Website to store any user options chosen on the webpage (such as, for example, changes in text size, customization of the Website).
Classified by purpose
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are used to gather data on user activity for statistical purposes. Among others, they analyze the number of users visiting the Website, the number of pages visited, as well as user activity on the Website and the frequency of use. The data collected is always anonymous in order to ensure that there is no way of using the data collected to identify any user.
- Authentication cookies: These enable the Website to store any user options chosen on the webpage (such as, for example, changes in text size, and customization of the Website).
Classified by origin
- First-party cookies: the web server of the visited page sets First-party cookies.
- Third-party cookies Third-party cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes the data collected through the cookies.
By using the Website, we understand that you consent to, and agree with, the use and storage of the following cookies on your computer/device/browser for the purposes stated above. By continuing to browse this Website, the user will be accepting the creation of cookies for the aforementioned purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, should the user subsequently wish to eliminate the cookies that have been stored in his/her computer and which necessarily require his/her consent, he/she may do so using the tools provided by his browser for this purpose.
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
The web browsers store the cookies and browser settings must be used to exercise your right to eliminate or disable them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. In certain cases, it is necessary to install cookies to ensure that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNAL
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to websites and online services you visit. Like many websites, the SICIS is currently not designed to respond to "Do Not Track" signals from visitors' browsers. To learn more about "Do Not Track" you may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
If you have additional questions about our privacy practices, you can write to us at:
Via Borgonuovo, 29 - 20121 Milan (MI) Italy - VAT number 01267680393 Tax ID number: 01611790401
Or via the following Email Address: [email protected].